Since 1989 A.C.T. Hire Pty Ltd has been a proudly South Australian family owned and operated company specialising in the dry hire of compaction equipment, water carts, excavators from 1.7 tonne through to 30 tonne, wheel loaders, track and wheeled skid steer loaders, site dumpers, graders, tippers and attachments. We have always prided ourselves on being able to deliver outstanding machinery and service.
Our equipment is available for either short term or long term dry hire for any type of project including large scale civil works, road works and domestic building site no matter how large or small your project may be.
A.C.T. Hire Pty Ltd maintains a fleet of over 125 pieces of earthmoving and construction plant ranging from:
- Graders with GPS capabilities
- Rollers from 2.6 tonne smooth drum to 13.5 tonne pad foot
- Water Carts from 8,000 litre to 14,000 litre capacity with all units fitted with in-cab controls and air-conditioning
- Excavators from 1.7 tonne to 30 tonne with a extensive range of available attachments
- Wheel Loaders with 2.1 – 2.4 cubic metre buckets. Forks and jib attachments available
- Track Skid Steer Loaders
- Site Dumpers with 180-degree swivels from 1.7 tonne to 9 tonne
- Wheeled Skid Steer Loaders with 4 in 1 buckets, air-conditioned cabs. Broom attachments are also available
- Tipper Trucks from 3 tonne to 8 tonne
- Extensive range of attachments including rock breakers, compaction plates, rippers, sieve buckets, bucket brooms and more
As an industry leader in our field we take pride in constantly upgrading our fleet and attachments to ensure we will always have the right equipment solution for your next project needs.
We can also offer delivery of our equipment by our friendly professional staff, promptly and efficiently when and where you need it.
All of our equipment is tier one compliant, always cleaned and checked prior to deliver and will meet all of your WHS&E requirements with maintenance records, operator manual, daily plant sheets, risk assessments etc all supplied.